This is all sorts of awesome. The staff at the teen library that I work at and I all tried to get these shirts to wear during our Summer Reading Club this year, but alas, they were all sold out. It was an epic fail. Is there any chance that this will find its way onto T-Shirts anywhere else on the Internet?
I did vote! Hope you get a print.
ReplyDeleteHooray for you! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Editor's Choice print!!!
ReplyDeleteHuzzah! Thanks for your support guys!
ReplyDeleteThis is all sorts of awesome. The staff at the teen library that I work at and I all tried to get these shirts to wear during our Summer Reading Club this year, but alas, they were all sold out. It was an epic fail. Is there any chance that this will find its way onto T-Shirts anywhere else on the Internet?
ReplyDeleteJamie. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
ReplyDeleteYeah it is still for sale here:
http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=12424
Excited that you got this print! Congrats!
ReplyDelete